Sunday 30 November 2014

PayPal Limitation Removal Using Adsense Account: How I Did It

receive our updates directly to your phone now SMS follow techrul to to starts Now!!!(MTN USERS ONLY and SMS is Free)
It's almost 6 months now that PayPal limited access to my account which I verified with GTBank Naira MasterCard and also linked to my Access Bank Visa card. The account was rendered useless because I couldn't use it for online payments.



The account was limited after I entered the wrong password several times and I was told to change my password, change my security question, proof my address and upload a photo ID for me to regain full access to the account.




limited Paypal account





Instantly, I changed my password, changed my security question and those were marked as "resolved" at the resolution centre but I couldn't proof my address.





PayPal rejected the NEPA bill (utility bill) which I uploaded simply because another name (name of the house owner) is on the bill.



I also couldn't resolve the issue with my driver's license because the address on it is different from the address on my PayPal account. I used the address of where I reside presently when I opened the Nigeria PayPal account but my home address is what I have on the driver's license.



The whole thing pissed me off. For months, I abandoned the account and relied on Pay4ME services of my friends for online purchases that require PayPal.



Today, I decided to check the inbox of my PayPal email address for mails related to PayPal limitation removal. Fortunately, I saw an email in which it was stated that I can also send screenshots of online statements which has logo of institution, name, address,valid date of issue and transactions (if bank account).



For some seconds, I thought of an online statement I can use and I decided to try my Google Adsense account. I quickly signed in to my Adsense account and took a screenshot of the most recent Payment receipt. I signed it to my PayPal account and uploaded it at the resolution center.




Adsense payment receipt





Few hours later, I received a mail that my PayPal account access has been restored. Good news..right? :)











Immediately, I started combing the web for Cyber Monday deals..eh eh. Yes, I just can't wait to grab some fantastic deals.



That's all.



NB: You can access your Adsense Payment receipts via the Payment page, after clicking on the "gear" icon if signed in via PC.
receive our updates directly to your phone now SMS follow techrul to 40404 to starts Now!!!(SMS is Free)

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: