Thursday 3 April 2014

Blog Restored 4 days After It Was Disabled by Blogger

receive our updates directly to your phone now SMS follow techrul to to starts Now!!!(MTN USERS ONLY and SMS is Free)
Yeah! OgbongeBlog is back :)



Wondering..."from where" ?



Well, Blogger Spam Automated Classification System disabled it on Saturday afternoon.





Exactly same thing happened in October last year but this time around, it was restored 4 days after it was disabled unlike then which took almost a month to get the blog back online.





So fast?



Well, I submitted the unlock request same day it was disabled and decided to chill for 48 hours. 2 working days elapsed and didn't get any feedback from Blogger. So, yesterday, I went ahead to post the complain at the Blogger forum and did the needful.



I forwarded the discussion's link to the contact that helped me with it last year and I was so glad when I received a mail from Blogger this afternoon that my blog has been reinstated.







You can now keep enjoying free access to my tutorials. :)



During the downtime, I was able to move my new blog from Blogger to Wordpress.



Link? 



Don't worry, I will keep you informed once I'm through it. Still under construction...



Please, If you are on blogging on Blogger, always back up your blog and also ensure you set up a custom domain for the blog. Just my two cents...



Have fun!




receive our updates directly to your phone now SMS follow techrul to 40404 to starts Now!!!(SMS is Free)

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments: